Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Entry Dated 6/14/2002

Only a little over a month to go until we got married when I wrote this post. I didn't know it, but 8/3 was not to be our wedding day. We still had a wedding, but we were married on 7/19. Housing Issues. The months of May, June and July that year were a flurry of wedding preparations. I only had about three months to plan. I am lucky I went to a small church, and my parents had the real estate (IE, a barn in their backyard) for the reception. Now on to the real entry:

Okay. So I have been horrible.. It has been over 2 months since I have written last. I DO have a good excuse though!! I have been busy planning a WEDDING!! That's right everyone!! Not the Momma proposed at the end of April, and our Wedding is planned for August 3, 2002. Everything is in order now. We have the church set, the reception site is planned, a caterer lined up, pretty much all we need to do is silly stuff that you don't even think about until you are half way through the planning of the wedding. We are ALMOST DONE though, and that is a relief!
We are going to Estes Park, CO for our honeymoon, and WOW will that be fun. (That is, as long as the entire western side of Colorado hasn't burnt to a crisp). My grandfather is even possibly coming, which is crazy because I haven't seen him since I was 5 years old. G is also back in town, which is totally awesome. I will write more as to what has happened later, but now I should probably get back to work!!

No comments: