Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Entery Dated 7/8/2002

Someone said that my page was like a freakin' ghost town. Wanna know why?? BECAUSE IT IS!!!! No one has signed my guestbook for ages. I know that is sorta my fault because I was bad about updating my pages, but hopefully things will start picking up again. It is T-15 working days left for me at *TV Station, not to be named*. (Maybe 16, depends on if I take Friday off or not. I might.) The biggest news though, is that today is only 23 days until I get married, and become a DUM DUM DUM.... Mrs. Not the Momma... I know.. Scary huh?? Well, everything is coming together with that. I have almost everything taken care of... A few minor things to do...I am getting very excited. The weekend after Not the Momma and I get married, we will go to COLORADO!! My favorite state (so far). The weekend after that, Not the Momma (at least he should) will Graduate from the University of Nebraska, and is Commissioned into the US Navy. Two days later the movers come to remove most of our stuff from the apartment. Then we will clean the apartment, and I don't know what we will do for our last few days in Nebraska. After that, we head to Newport, Rhode Island, followed six months later, by our last move for a while, at least (hopefully) to Norfolk Virginia. I am getting excited, but at the same time, a little scared. I will miss my family, but am looking forward to all of the great things that are coming my way. When we get to Virginia, I will be able to finish my degree!!! I finished the rehearsal dinner invitations last night. I am sooo looking forward to August. It is going to be the best month of my life.

No comments: