Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Entry Dated 7/18/02

The day before we got married. For Real. We had planned to get married 8/3/2002, and didn't know that we were going to spend this week in our lives frantically figuring out how NOT to make people angry that they had flown in for a wedding and to witness us be 'married' when we were already. We decided not to keep it a secret, but not to tell anyone. Does that make sense? Also -- I switched URLs at this point. I went from Mary's Page, to Mary & Not the Momma's page. I can't find a lot of the stuff from Mary's Page. Wish I could. That stuff would be J.U.I.C.Y!

Today is Thursday, we are only two weeks and two days until our wedding. I decided to make this page to keep our families and friends updated as to what is going on. In a month and a day, the movers will be tearing through our apartment, and packing our stuff for the long trip to Rhode Island. On September 3, we will be living there. We ran into some trouble getting into a place to live in Rhode Island, so we will actually be getting married tomorrow. This way, we can get into Navy Housing. It was a hard decision, but it will be better if Not the Momma doesn't have to drive 40 minutes both ways during rush hour traffic, across a toll bridge every day. We also will be able to use our own furniture, which is nice. I am not really hip on furnished apartments. They kind of scare me. But anyway, Today is Day one of this page, and no one will even know about it until next week, when I have a fowarding address. Have a good day!!¶

No comments: