Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let the fun times begin.

This is one of the first posts I ever submitted to the internets. It was back on my old angelfire page. Don't go looking for me there. I didn't submit any of the data that I needed to be found through the search engines.

There will be more posts, some earlier, some later. I've got some fun posts from vacations spent doing crazy things and visiting awesome places, so those will be intermingled with the history.All of a sudden, I'm having second thoughts. I'm not sure I want to do this. Do I really want to share my sordid history with you all??Okay, Okay, Here is what the header said back in 2002:

What is new in the life of Mary?? Wait a minute... you thought I was going to spill my personal thoughts, dreams and life with a bunch of freaks looking for naked pictures of Yoda?? Yah right... Okay Okay, you know I can't shut up!

Entry dated sometime in December 2001.

Okay...Someone put an entry in my guestbook about how I should give up with the football crap and just tell everyone who this guy is that keeps appearing on my page... Well, I'm not going to tell you who he is, I will just show you some more pics. This is us at the Navy Ball in November...What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man... Ah... Did I just break out music
from the early 90's???

I am taking American Sign Language, that is VERY awesome... Hopefully I will be going to Front Range Community College in Denver to learn how to be an interpreter... You want to learn? Here is a link to a great site to help you learn American Sign Language


Now, wanna take a guess at who the guy was? Yeah. It was Not the Momma. Crazy, huh?

No comments: