Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Entry Dated 2/14/02

Our Very first valentine's Day. How gross and mushy.

2/14/02
Someone sent me a dozen yellow roses today... Why? I don't know... Because they are a sweetheart. Who? I don't know. Can you take a wild guess? Not the Momma is altogether too good to me.. Now, I will quit before I get too mushy and make everyone want to vomit. I hope everyone likes my Men Without Hats Poll.. Although, I am a little disappointed that almost everyone has picked that they would like to skip with the midgets at the circus. Now, I hope that most of you know that this is what goes on throughout the entire Safety Dance music video. I also would like to point out that just talking about the damn thing has put the song in my head... I wish I could require people to put who they are in there, because I would really like to see who has voted.. I know that I voted once, and I know for sure about 3 other people, but there are I believe 5 or 6 votes, and that means that there are a couple of unaccounted for votes.. One COULD be L... Maybe HE is the other person that picked killing MWOH, but there still would be one more.. WHO? WHO? (eyebrows down) WHO?... Okay.. Now I suppose I should explain that when you ask a WH-? question in ASL you are supposed to make your eyebrows go down, which is the reason for that comment.. Okay.. I should probably get back to doing real work, but the sweet smell of roses is distracting me...

No comments: