Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Entry Dated 2/5/02

I remember this trip. We rode for miles and miles and hours and hours on Not the Momma's motorcycle. It was freezing. We went to Cracker Barrel and were using the candle on the table as heat. I-friend however, was trying to get some heat from the waitress. It was cute, and fun. I-friend is now married. Don't know what Roommate is doing but we both hope he's happy in whatever endeavors he's taken up.

The last month has been fun. Not the Momma has had walking pneumonia, which is a scream and a half, because he will cough up a lung at very inopportune times. Remember how I wished for those 52F days?? We got a couple of those and I spent an entire Saturday afternoon riding around Lincoln and nearby areas with Not the Momma on his bike. That was fun, but I couldn't walk normal for days. That night was fun though. Not the Momma, Roommate, I-Friend, and I all went to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. The waitress was cute, although she looked about 16 (I can't say much, because I am the same way), and was flirting big time with I-Friend. So I gave I-Friend some advice, and he left her his number. I haven't heard anything about what went on after that, but she should call him.. He's a nice pizza boy. I also decided to follow my friend G’s footsteps and get fat. It worked too well, and now I am being "forced" (okay, i am not really being forced) to go to Sports Courts and do stuff like run, swim, play racquetball and all that. I will complain more next week after I actually start doing it. I am majorly excited for Spring Break. Can you say ROAD TRIP!!!! I am driving halfway across the country and back. I will spend a few days with my uncle, go to Six Flags and get blastedly sick, but hey, that is what rollercoasters are all about, right??

No comments: