Sunday, March 16, 2008

Entry Dated 1/2/2002

Don't judge me for these entries. I have promised full disclosure of my old blog, so I am not editing. Expect a lot of apologies from me on this site.

1/2/2002
I guess I will just start putting updates out here as to what is going on.. Just in case anyone cares.. hee hee...First of all... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Whoo hoo.. I am finally back on a normal sleep schedule.. I spent the past two weeks being up all night and sleeping all day...This morning, I actually WOKE UP at 6:00 (okay, so I woke up, with grand delusions of doing yoga, went back to sleep, thinking, I will do yoga at 7, but then I woke up at quarter to 8, and actually got ready for work). I am a lazy bastard, and when I actually start working out, I am going to die... There is this really sweet guy (at least he used to be sweet :-) who is "helping" me to die faster... those stupid navy exercises could kill someone... Oh well... I will be in shape at the worst.
I hate winter. I hate that it is 12 F outside (that is -11C, 262K, -8.89R, and FINALLY 472 Rk...) and it is 11:18 AM. I really would like it to be 52F (11C, 284K, 8.89R, or 512Rk) because that is a much more comfortable temperature... The quote of the week... They will be added to the quote page..."Parades... How many bands, horses and kids can you look at? Ugh!" -- Lois.. fun lady.. she kicks ass..

No comments: