Friday, May 16, 2008

Entry Dated 7/25/02

7/25/02
Ah, Thursday It is. Only 4 more days of work at *TV Station*, but I doubt I will actually work 4 full days, being as I have a ton of vacation left to use.. So more like 1 full day left, 3 partial days, so yah!!..A few bumps in the “wedding” road, but nothing major. We will know our forwarding address on August 19th.. I plan to stick those in with the thank-you's from the wedding.. Otherwise, I will just mail them...The Mail is coming.. so I will put more out here later this week.. Just think, I'm married already, and on Friday I am having a bachelorette party... Saturday is World's of Fun.. Sunday is Clean the house/do laundry Day.. Monday, I meet with the photographer, Tuesday is my “going away party at work” and Wednesday is my last day of work.. Whoo hoo!! All of my family comes in on Thursday for the wedding.. Everything is so exciting!!!!!

No comments: